headBanner

headBanner

0
Must Read Books Logo


I was very fond of reading books since my childhood (TAARAN, R.L.STINE NOVELS) but fewer years back I replaced reading with watching TV shows.  I kept on trying to get my reading habit back, but it was very slow. What brought me back to my passion of reading books was "The ALCHEMIST BY PAULO COELHO". These are MUST READ and you won't be able to stop yourself from getting on the road. 

1. *Ahsan ul Bayan* (short Tafseer) by Mabark  Safipuri
2. *Mohsan e Insanyat* by Naeem Siddiqui
3. *Khutbat-e-Modoodi* by Modoodi 
4. *Seven Habits of Highly Effective People* by Steven R Covey
5. *Think and Grow Rich* by Napoleon Hill
6. *Good to Great* by Jim Collins
7. *The Alchemist* by Paulo Coelho 
8. *Who moved my Cheese* by Spencer Johnson 
9. *Rich dad Poor dad* by Robert Kayosaki 
10. *The power of now* by Eckhart Tolle 
11. *The Road less Travelled* by Scot Peck 
12. *As a man thinketh* by James Allen 
13. *The Four Agreements* by Miguel Ruiz 
14. *Man Search for Meaning* by Victor Frankel 
15. *The Magic of thinking Big* by David J. Schwartz 
16. *Awaken the Giant within* by Anthony Robbins 
17. *What to Say when you Talk to Yourself* by Dr. Shad Helmstetter
18. *The Power of Intention* by Wayne Dyer 
19. *Feel the Fear and do it anyway* by Susan Jeffers
20. *The science of getting Rich* by Wallace Wattle 
21. *Seven Spiritual Laws of Success* by Deepak Chopra
22. *Awaz e Dosat*
23. *Safar Naseeb*
24. *Loha e Ayyam*

Happy Reading, Insha Allah 
Thank you

Post a Comment

 
Top