headBanner

headBanner

2

Kid Certificate
Parents, first and foremost, it is important to... understand and recognize the activities your child is naturally gravitating towards. It's important also to ensure that your child likes what he or she is doing. I believe in exposing children to as many hobbies and extracurricular activities as possible.
Viswanathan Anand

 When I decided to choose a school for my son in 2008, I kept this quotation in my mind. I spent two days and visited each and every school in my access. To my surprise, even the top names of the town were opened in small houses and lacked in playgrounds. I chose Froebel International School and it was a wise decision for my son early development. He did his early year's diploma from Froebel.

 After shifting to G15 Islamabad, I just took him to Beacon House as their purpose-built campus was under construction. Though School was located in a private building but Miss Seemi and her staff worked hard to turn into a successful one. After shifting to its newly constructed Campus, it couldn’t maintain its standard. Kids started affecting from their seniors (O/A level) as school houses one entrance gate for all years. Another drawback is the lack of discipline related rules for kids and teachers don’t have any right to be strict with kids.

After layering foundation years from BEC I finally got him admitted to NCLS after research and my meet-up with Principal. NUST Creative Learning School is one of the best options where my son showed improvement in his behavior, discipline, and studies as well. The school has a certain disciplinary set of rules along with checks on kids to keep them in control that appeals me most. Another benefit involves the individual attention on every kid’s grooming and personality development.
Additionally, School provides “AFTERCARE FACILITY” in which students are kept engaged in healthy activities such as art, writing, cooking classes, gymnastics and many more. In after-school care, kids take Quran and Hifz classes from Qari Sahab. It is an ideal place for working mothers to have their kids admitted to a standard institution.

Post a Comment

  1. qualified and very passionate about learning and teaching from the heart. The curriculum is the Ministry of Education prescribed curriculum, however we use other resources materials from Australia and New Zealand to facilitate the learning process. http://www.scoutstervuren.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web Development Company in Lahore


    CodeNinja.pk is digital products production studio, web development company in lahore web design seo digital marketing mobile app with creative mind innovation

    ReplyDelete

 
Top