headBanner

headBanner

1
pia logo

 I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter. )I flew down to new Islamabad Airport on 23rd June 2018. I traveled through PIA after a span of four years ago. Surprisingly, it was a fantastic experience that pulled me to pen down few words about Pakistan International Airlines.

To my surprise, the flight arrived and departed on time. In Past, the flight had never been on time. Airfare is affordable and cheaper too. When it comes to talking about in-flight services, it deserves five stars. Attendants were very courteous and well-trained in comparison to the past. Once we seated and the plane took off the ground, they served all passengers very well. In 2011, I remember that one of the mothers asked the attendants to bring hot water for her 2-year-old daughter, she was crying badly but ill-mannered staff behaved rudely. I decided not to travel through PIA. But my last experience has changed my opinion. The meal went well with my taste buds as it was a loaf of bread, omelet, paratha and flavored yogurt. Seats were comfortable. LCDs were not working. Shockingly, ground services have improved too.

 I had traveled with my 2-year kid.  Somehow, I forgot my trolley bag near baggage carousel and later on visited the new Islamabad airport and I highly appreciate the concerned departments to help me out to find out my bag.

If one can afford to travel through Saudi Airline, Etihad/Emirates Airline, they have the other options too, but PIA with well-trained staff and upgraded services provide an option to travel from the Middle East to Pakistan with low cost.

We, as a nation developed the habit of criticizing when we find out any flaw in our system, we won't leave any chance to bring it out to surface. Alternatively, appreciation and encouragement have become very crucial to bring positivity in the society as a whole.

Post a Comment

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog. This is very informative and useful for me. Please share more blogs. Thank you.US visa application

    ReplyDelete

 
Top