headBanner

headBanner

0
I first learned about cubes "Lay a Pattern" from different reviews. And immediately I caught fire to buy this undoubtedly useful developing game for my son.
The essence of the game is to lay out all sorts of pictures, patterns and images resembling objects and animals, letters and numbers from colorful faces of cubes. You can collect by ready-made pictures or invent your own options, their great variety.
I made an order in one small online store specializing in educational toys. In addition to the cubes, I immediately ordered an album with tasks. Cubes "Fold the pattern" were presented in two versions: plastic and wood. I chose the latter (so most of the toys are plastic, we wanted at least the cubes to be made from natural material).
Packed cubes in a wooden (plywood) box with a retractable lid (hardboard). The cover is very tight. When it is fully retracted, even it is difficult for me to open the box, and the child cannot cope at all. As a result, I removed the cover, and it was safely lost. The box itself is very convenient for storing cubes, you can also collect pictures right in it.
The quality of painting cubes is not the best. There are chipped paints, in some places a paint with bubbles and even on one face a brush hair stuck. But the main processing of the cubes themselves is not bad, there is no burrs.
Included with the cubes is a little book with tasks of varying complexity, ranging from the simplest to the rather difficult.
The first tasks can be done by placing the cubes right on the pages of the book. More complex printed on a smaller scale, moreover, not all of them fit into the square.We started working with cubes when our son was 2.9 years old. He made the first assignments with ease, but he stopped on more complex ones and asked me to collect the pictures I liked. Gradually, with my hints and explanations, the son began to cope with the tasks more difficult.




To be honest, at first it was also not easy for me to collect intricate pictures, my spatial thinking is poorly developed. At first, I twisted each cube in all directions in order to find a suitable position using a spear method. Nevertheless, the occupation is very exciting, and sometimes it seemed to me that it was more interesting for me to study than for my son.
My son is interested in games requiring concentration and attention, he can mess around with puzzles and designers for a long time. But these cubes are not very much in demand. The son himself doesn’t often remember them, but if I offer them, he always agrees. I hope, when the child grows up a little, interest will appear. After all, these cubes are not only for kids, but they are suitable for older children too.
In addition to laying out different image cubes, they can simply play, build houses and turrets. Here I discovered very interesting possibilities for building volumetric figures. It turned out not so easy to fold something using only certain colors.
A set of cubes "Lay a pattern" Intellectual games, I certainly recommend! Such classes are sure to benefit the child.

Post a Comment

 
Top